- What is the market value of the business?
- What is the reasonable value of the exiting member’s shares?
- Who chooses the appraiser?
- What is the venue for settling disputes?
- Are you buying only the assets of the entity or assuming undue risk by acquiring the liabilities and stock as well?
- What is the exit strategy?
- What are the tax consequences of a merger, acquisition or divestment?
We perform due diligence for buyers and counsel sellers on disclosures and representations and review the transactional documents for any ambiguities or red flags.
Contact a Minnesota mergers and acquisitions attorney at Anderson & Skubitz for more information.