Minnesota Civil Litigation Attorney
Whether you are asserting your rights or being sued, the civil litigation attorneys of Anderson, Skubitz & Coryell, PLLC strive to put you in the best position to protect your interests. We work closely with clients to negotiate a practical resolution or fiercely represent them in court.We practice civil litigation in the following areas:
- Auto Accidents – We can help you navigate the no-fault insurance laws to make sure you receive everything to which you are entitled, in addition to making sure you are fairly compensated for your injuries.
- Truck Accidents – Have you been injured in an accident involving a commercial or over-the-road truck? Our attorneys are familiar with state and federal regulations governing these vehicles and will work with you to see that you are fairly compensated for your injuries.
- Workplace Accidents – If you have been injured at work or while on the job, you may be entitled to more than worker’s compensation benefits.
- Personal Injury – If you have been injured under circumstances where the injury is not your fault, call our personal injury attorneys to discuss what rights you may have to a fair and adequate recovery.
- Errors and Omissions – If you believe you have been economically harmed because a licensed professional made a mistake in the course of their job, call us to discuss your rights.
- Commercial Litigation – Commercial litigation covers legal disputes a business might have with contracts, real estate, construction, licensing, product liability, employment, creditor/collection, owner disputes, and many more. Our commercial litigation attorneys have the experience to help you resolve these issues.
Contact Our Attorneys Today to Learn More
Place your confidence in a firm with more than 60 years of business law experience. Contact us at Anderson, Skubitz & Coryell, PLLC to learn more about our civil litigation practice. Either send us an e-mail or call one of our offices in Le Sueur or Belle Plaine toll free at 800-801-3349 to schedule an initial consultation.
- Appellate Work
- Agricultural & Farm Law
- Banking Law
- Business and Corporate Law
- Child Support / Child Custody
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Law
- Criminal Defense
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Insurance Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Municipal Law / City Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Wrongful Death