At Anderson & Skubitz, PLLC, we have protected the rights of businesses and business owners throughout Minnesota for more than 60 years. We offer a wide range of legal services to business and commercial entities, including counsel regarding:
- Business formation – We will help you evaluate the different business structures, including partnerships, limited liability partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), S or C corporations, so that you can choose the business form that is most advantageous for you. We will prepare all necessary documentation to establish your business in compliance with Minnesota business laws such as articles of incorporation or organization, partnership agreements, and bylaws.
- Business contracts – We will negotiate and draft all types of business agreements, from vendor and customer contracts to noncompete, confidentiality, shareholder or member control agreements.
- Mergers and acquisitions – We will handle all legal matters related to the joining of business interests, including due diligence. We will help you negotiate the terms of an agreement and will review and prepare all documentation necessary to finalize the transaction.
- Collections – We represent businesses of all types in the collection of their accounts. We work closely with businesses of all sorts on credit issues, and will help you to establish credit policies and applications, security interests and other liens to protect your business.
- Commercial litigation and appeals – We represent businesses and business owners as plaintiffs or defendants in business disputes. Our attorneys have handled disputes involving the full range of issues facing today’s businesses.
- Business dissolution
- Succession planning
- Software development and licensing
- IT service agreements